New York, New York
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Experienced in all phases of a software development lifecycle.
- Experienced in designing, developing and testing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Experienced in working in Agile, including participating in Daily Scrums and Scrums of Scrums.
- Experienced in unit testing (includes writing scripts) and executing tests automated test software (i.e. Junit).
- Experienced in writing well designed, readable, testable, efficient code.
- Supports continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and helps lead or assist with architectural reviews.
- Works with the application solution architects and product managers to finalize technical requirements.
- Helps resolve production application issues and may serve as an escalation point at times.
- 5-7 years of software development experience, across UI, Middleware, Database layers.
- 3+ years experience implementing customizations on large scale Jive
- 3+ years with J2EE.
- 1+ years with Angular, Angular 2, REACT, jQuery, Bootstrap.
- 1+ years with non-relational databases, i.e. MarkLogic, MONGO.
- Extensive experience working with Struts, SPRING, and REST APIs.
- Experience with continuous integration technologies (i.e. GIT, Jenkins, Bamboo).
- Solid communicator, both written and verbal.
- Ability to estimate work effort and seek clarification without hesitation.
- Ability to work individually and within a team, meeting deadlines as committed to.
- Ability to be cross trained and support multiple applications. NICE TO HAVE
- Implementations, including custom themes, tiles, and plugins
- Media Industry experience and workflows
- Experience as a Level-2 /Level-3 support in a 24x7x365 environment
- Writing test scripts with Selenium