1221 Avenue of Americas New York, New York 100020
Our client is one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information. They own and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Responsible for design, configuration, development and technical administration of Archer 6.1 platform; Collaborate with team members to define, analyze, understand and document technical requirements.
- Lead Technical issue/problem resolution and request management.
- Formulate testing approach, test cases and document them.
- Unit and regression test implemented solutions as required; Support User Acceptance Tests and implement code into Production.
- Participate / conduct code walkthroughs; Develop coding standards.
- Participate in and support Archer version upgrades; Install, test and take new applications live in Archer.
- Work with service management, change management, and infrastructure teams as needed on technology upgrades, maintenance, and issue resolution
- Act as an expert technical resource (SME) and lead delivery managing onsite/ off-shore team members as needed
- Conduct in-person and virtual training sessions for stakeholders as appropriate.
- Provide on-call support when Production issues occur.
- Requires a 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience working with RSA Archer solution in an enterprise environment.
- 3+ years of RSA Configuration, implementation, integration & administrative experience
- Experience working with web technologies
- Experience working with databases and managing multiple data feeds.
- Experience with generating reports and integrating with other tools like BayDynamics, Qualys etc.
- Experience working with large global / multinational corporations and partnering with shared services teams, including compute, Access Management etc.
- Superior attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.