Software Engineer - Mid Level
San Diego, California
SOFTWARE ENGINEER – MID LEVEL
- Candidate will be responsible for contributing to system design, software implementation based on designs,
- documentation and maintenance of embedded systems.
- This individual should have a C/C++ background, experience in working with Linux based systems
- along with experience in scripting.
- A general familiarity with integrating SDKs from 3rd party vendors and open source software is necessary,
- and the candidate must be willing to take on any challenge.
- A BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering.
- Applicant should have the ability to take on software implementation responsibilities using C/C++.
- The ideal candidate must know how to read schematics and use lab equipment.
- Two years working with Linux based systems and familiarity with drivers as well as user-space.
- Experience with GNU toolchains, Makefile, POSIX, OS concepts.
- Applicant should have the skill to self-manage with good independence and results oriented.
- Good oral and written communication skills.