Software Engineer - Services
Our client, headquartered in Palmetto, FL, is an innovator in the beauty, health, and wellness industry with an exclusive line of superior, naturally based products. Founded in 2001, our client introduced a world’ s first with its site-specific body contouring wrap, the Ultimate Body Applicator. Today the company has been established as one of the country’ s fastest-growing private companies, and the wrap continues to be a bestseller alongside their botanically based skin care line and premium, whole-food supplements.
- The Services Engineer will be responsible for building and maintaining web services using Microsoft Web API in a microservice setup.
- Services will be hosted on the cloud and utilize an API Gateway, built and supported through Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployments.
- Needs to be familiar with REST and various design patterns.
- REST API concepts
- Data Access: Entity Framework, Dapper
- SQL: tables, relationships, constraints, joins, indexes
- Test Driven Development & Dependency Injection
- C#, LINQ
- .NET Core
- Patterns: DTO, Faç ade, Factory, Repository, Unit of Work
- NoSQL: Mongo, DocumentDB, etc. (one of)
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- API Gateway