Software Engineer III
Sr. Software Engineer (Development Focused)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing healthcare information technology business as a Quality Assurance Analyst! You will play an important role in supporting and transforming the core technology of a leading healthcare SaaS product company, bringing thought leadership and new techniques to a challenging and exciting QA role. This is a tremendous opportunity to help transform a leading healthcare technology company.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who has a passion for the art of DevOps, release management, and production environment support and standards.
- This position is responsible for full stack development with a strong focus on core Java.
- The ideal candidate would have advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design.
- A typical Web Service project would include Java, Spring Framework, REST, and JSON.
- Our client writes web applications / web services / API’ s that customers use to write their software that gets sold to pharmacies and hospitals around the world.
- Our software directly impact the clinical decision process that a clinician uses to help create positive patient outcomes.
- A successful candidate will have strong background in OOP/OOD and SOLID.
- Demonstrated experience with Object Oriented Design ( Java ).
- Demonstrated experience with Unit Testing.
- Demonstrated experience producing RESTful web services.
- Demonstrated experience with Spring Framework.
- Demonstrated experience coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and use of distributed source control.
- Demonstrated experience with relational databases and complex SQL.
- Experience with API testing tools like Postman.
- Demonstrates a cooperative spirit collaborating with other team members in the scrum team to foster an innovative, problem solving environment.
- Works with non-technical colleagues such as Product management, Clinical QA and Drug Content to understand business needs and propose effective approach to ensure quality of solutions.
Preferred Qualifications (One or More…)
- Demonstrated experience with automated testing.
- Unit testing.
- Integration testing.
- Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATTD).
- Demonstrated experience with Git or BitBucket.
- Demonstrated experience with Linux and Windows Environments.
- Demonstrated experience with shell scripting (Windows and Bash).
- Demonstrated experience with and working knowledge of Oracle databases.
- Experience with Gradle.
- Knowledge of Azure.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Capable of mentoring other team members in new technology.