1000 Universal Studios Plaza orlando, Florida 32819
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- 5 years experience in REST Services development.
- 5 years experience with integrating with messaging infrastructure such as ActiveMQ or Kafka.
- 5 years experience with a NoSQL DB such as couchDB, MongoDB, Couchbase.
- 2 years Experience in asynchronous programming.
- Experience implementing data encryption Skills: HTTP, TLS, oAuth, OpenID Connect, API Gateway, JWT, LDAP, Social Login Federation.
- Develop REST based guests profile services o Implement conditional PUT’ s o Implement PATCH on the collection for bulk updates. o Automate creation of a base service project based on a swagger definition
- Implement message producer logic for certain URL Verb combinations.
- Implement fuzzy matching algorithms in guest search services.
- Develop automated test sets for REST service validation for integration into the build and deployment pipeline.