Sr HR Service Center Rep
Sr. HR Service Center Representative
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing healthcare information technology business as a Sr. HR Service Center Representative! You will play an important role in supporting and transforming the core technology of a leading healthcare SaaS product company, bringing thought leadership and new techniques to a challenging and exciting HR role. This is a tremendous opportunity to help transform a leading healthcare technology company.
- Serve as liaison between outsourced benefits administration (with multiple vendors) and employees to
- ensure issues are addressed in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Inform employees on eligibility provisions and vendor websites.
- Consult managers on leave administration.
- Facilitate Live Meeting Presentations regarding HR Source services.
- Advise HR Business Partners on all leave policies, and Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
- Create and update file and system information for Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD) and FMLA.
- Oversee disability status, working with vendor, and where applicable coordinate benefits with state disability agencies.
- Notify payroll regarding any pay related disability and/or leave adjustments.
- Review and input information into PeopleSoft and follow up on outstanding or potentially erroneous items as appropriate.
- Serve as designated contact to review all first report of injury /illnesses as it relates to Company Workers Compensation program. Follow claim activity through closure (coordinate with STD if applicable, monthly reporting of status, etc.) and closely monitor for claim cost effectiveness for both employee and Company.
- Host semi-annual Workers Compensation File Review meetings with vendor, internal Risk Management/Legal teams and the applicable Finance Teams.
- Inform employees on eligibility provisions of Company’ s auto insurance policy. In addition, coordinates efforts if Company eligible auto claim transitions into a Workers Comp claim.
- OSHA – prepare required annual 300A summaries for all applicable Company locations. In addition complete mandatory annual surveys of Illnesses and Injuries for the Bureau of Labor Statistics organization.
- Manage Waiver of Premium, and Long Term Disability 24 Month End Coverage Programs.
- Serve as Company consultant to outsourced vendor on behalf of the grandfathered Medicare Part B Reimbursement program.
- Death Insurance Claim Administration.
- 401k and Profit Sharing administration including: researching and correcting contributions, loans, etc. Primary contact with vendor on standard loan and manual adjustments.
- Initiates recommendations and coordinates continuous improvement of inefficient internal processes and procedures – includes streamlining of processes that are cost effective and meet user requirements between major stakeholders and HR. Includes documentation of improved processes.
- Special projects as assigned
- Create Monthly Status, and Department Performance Reports
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma and 4 years of related work experience required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Visio)
- Excellent customer relations, interpersonal, and conflict management skills; portrays a professional image.
- Excellent keyboarding skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with extensive detail.
- Excellent memory retention; ability to learn and retain information.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, while maintaining accuracy.
- Strong problem solving and independent judgment.
- Ability to work interdependently with others.
- PC experience including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PeopleSoft, Internet Explorer.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills; able to organize and plan work efforts to maximize work place efficiency and productivity.
- Ability to remain flexible in a changing and reactive work environment.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Ability to work with highly confidential information and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong analytical thinking and interpretation skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment and objectivity when balancing the needs of the employees and the business.