Sr. User-Experience Designer
Sr. User – Experience Designer
Are you familiar with a multinational office supply retailing corporations that helps business customers make more happen by providing a broad assortment of products, expanded business services and easy ways to shop?
- Create engaging & fluid, customer focused designs with all screen sizes in mind
- Partner with the Product Management team, other visual designers and cross-functional creative team leaders
- Stay abreast of evolving industry and emerging trends & technologies
- Take on small, medium and large projects
- Collaborative and excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work with cross-functional Agile teams.
- Bachelor’ s degree required.
- 3+ years of experience in area of graphic design.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a range of work, a compelling design perspective, and clean aesthetic.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch with ability to execute high-level creative designs.
- A strong understanding of user experience design.
- A strong understanding of design principles – typography, color and layout.
- Experience building and evolving a brand for an eCommerce company
- Attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
- eCommerce & Mobile skills preferred Senior UX Designer, Merch & eCommerce