New York, New York
Our client is one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information. They own and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- ServiceNow (our client’ s ticketing and mobile request tool) support: assist with generating reports, daily catalog maintenance, manage/update mobile asset data, monitoring and following up on requests nearing SLAs, requests pending approvals, requests or workflow issues or investigations.
- Assist with maintaining company-wide mobile cost and asset metrics.
- Assist with carrier audit and bill review reports.
- Review and take appropriate action on procurement failure reports.
- Generate reports as requested by clients / internally.
- Assist with projects.
- Other areas of focus as they arise.
- Bachelor’ s degree in technical or analytical field.
- Experience in mobile technology / mobility field.
- 2+ years working in a large company or corporate setting.
- Experience in creating Excel graphs / charts and using Excel formulas (VLookup, =IF statements, filtering, etc.).
- In addition to Excel, proficiency in other MS Office programs especially MS Word.
- Knowledge and understanding of ServiceNow or a willingness to learn.
- Demonstrates a meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to organize and analyze multiple data files/reports, draw conclusions and provide recommendations.
- Able to present information in a logical and easy to understand format for leadership / intended audience.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize as needed.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.