Universal City, California
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
ektello is seeking a Support Analyst to work in our client’ s fortune entertainment IT Team!
- Develop project timelines and manage project deliverables for several key security initiatives.
- Familiarity with MPAA Content Security Program, intrusion detection and prevention, digital security safeguards such as encryption, password protocols, vulnerability scans, and penetration testing.
- Familiarity with ISO security standards with identifying and preventing security incidents and implementing controls to safeguard content.
- Recommend applications and best security practices to facilities while providing guidance and assistance with such applications.
- Coordinate and schedule internal meetings with members of Content Security, Film Security and Technology Security to further key initiatives.
- Coordinate and schedule internal meetings with members of Content Security, Film Security, Technology Security and other internal business partners to review status of key security initiatives.
- Review security assessments, record findings in reporting system, report out to the team on findings and raise awareness of critical issues.
- In coordination with Content Security, Film Security and Technology Security, develop remediation plans for each vendor based on assessment findings.
- Coordinate and schedule remediation follow-up with 3rd party vendors.
- Possess good organizational, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Strong and effective communicator, both verbally and written, with ability to interface with various departments of the company, as well as outside vendors and contractors.
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members and retrieve data for presentation preparation purposes.
- Attention to detail, able to summarize groups of data to a simple message for the audience.
- Team collaboration is critical; candidate will be responsible for developing presentations along with discovering trends in data change.
- Candidate should be comfortable with proposing methodologies of approach for projects.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the cyber security field.
- Detail oriented with proven ability to orchestrate and execute multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment using resources effectively and efficiently.
- Proven ability to work independently with little to no direction and maintain a strong focus on business priorities and be persistent in follow-through.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Logical thinker with creative ideas to implement into presentations.
- Experience constructing workflow diagrams using Visio or other related software.
- Represent the company at all times with high moral and ethical conduct.