Tech Specialist - Release Management
Tech Specialist – Release Management
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Our client owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- The primary focus of this role will be to assist the Manager of Guest Systems Support – Release Management with ensuring process, protocol, policies, structure, metrics, and all tasks defined by release management governance are followed.
- The release management model supports an agile-based project management methodology developing critical deliverables on a SOA based architecture model leveraging a technical stack of emerging cognitive computing technology.
- Microsoft Suite products – user level Consistent on site attendance is a job requirement.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated strong critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to assimilate complex technical concepts
- Experience with reading and understanding technical diagrams and documents
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated ability to make effective decisions while working through complex issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Experience working in an Agile structured environment