Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey
Are you a Digital User Experience Researcher looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
Ektello is currently seeking a Digital UX Researcher to work in our fortune entertainment client’ s UX Department to Lead qualitative and quantitative user research initiatives that inform critical decisions for current and future Digital products including OTT
Exciting opportunity for a Digital UX Researcher to innovate and evangelize the importance of user experience across the Digital organization for a fortune five hundred Entertainment |Cable |Television company to identify areas of Digital research focus and oversee the execution and reporting of your findings
- Investigate ways to improve the end-user interaction to increase satisfaction, brand loyalty, and overall use and future Digital products including OTT
- Work with product owners and designers to assess project needs and develop appropriate research plans to support their objectives
- Lead user focus groups and data collection
- Work closely with data analysts to integrate qualitative research methods with ongoing quantitative research such as surveys, A/B and multivariate testing
- Create reports based on market trends and user surveys, analyzing the information and relaying observations to inform Digital design and product teams
- Can demonstrate an in-depth understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods, user-centered design principles, and has a solid grasp of contemporary trends in Web and app design
- Has 3-5 years conducting user experience research preferably in the news media industry and can integrate qualitative research methods with ongoing quantitative research such as surveys, A/B and multivariate testing
- Can lead productive brainstorms, deliver presentations to executives, and guide stakeholders through user research initiatives based on Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors
- Has a deep toolbox of fundamental research methodologies, especially ethnography, contextual inquiries, heuristic evaluations, card-sorting exercises, usability studies (in-person and remote), rapid prototyping, and others as appropriate
- Has proficiency with Google Analytics or similar analytics packages for uncovering insights and comparing with qualitative research
Has a BS, MS, or PhD in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors or related field
Know someone who might be Interested? ektello offers $500 referral bonus!