Are you a User Experience Researcher looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is currently seeking a UX Researcher to work in our fortune entertainment client’ s UX Department!
- Champion principles of usability and user-centered design while sharing knowledge and influencing within and across the organization.
- Help build a strong design culture while improving the design practice for ProVation MD.
- Articulate user experience design issues effectively. Present and justify design thinking and rationale through key milestone deliverables to peers and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, product management, development, and medical content to define design vision and implement intuitive, seamless user interactions with our products and applications across multiple platforms.
- Take direction from and work closely with colleagues within Product Management to create and align a product strategy that supports our customers’ needs and closely integrates research into their workflow.
- Create processes to learn from customer behavior, including prototype testing, A/B testing, and product usage analytics. Gather and analyze this information to make recommendations to colleagues within ProVation MD
- Illustrate design ideas and specifications through wireframes, mockups, diagrams and prototypes.
- Create a style guide for our new product.
- A passionate, patient, diplomatic, and experienced individual that works well with development, product and marketing teams.
- Proven leadership, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate creative production and workflow that all will rally around.
- Extensive experience in interface design, customer-driven research, field testing, and new product development utilizing Lean UX methods.
- Proven ability with both design oversight and hands-on creation of highly crafted user experience and visual design deliverables, including prototype development, wireframes, customer journeys, concepts, typography, color, information design and screen layouts.
- Proven record of creating high quality work that has resulted in increased revenue, market share, and decreased application training/implementation for the enterprise.
- 5 Years of experience.
- BA/BS degree.