New York, New York
Our client is the world’ s largest private cancer center, that has devoted over 130 years to patient care, research, and educational programs!
Our client has unmatched experience in cancer studies and innovative in their approaches for cures. On top of being one of the health industry’ s cream of the crop, their patient empathy and care goes unmatched.
- Draft, edit, and systematize acknowledgments at the $5K and above and VIP donor level, on behalf of gift officers and various executives, to ensure accuracy of detail and that correct templates are utilized.
- Establish and maintain accurate records and metrics for acknowledgments and serve as resource to Development staff for all acknowledgment related questions and information.
- Coordinate other stewardship activities, including sending pledge reminders on schedule, setting up appeal code and designation language.
- A writer or editor.
- Adept at creating partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives and goals.
- Able to operate effectively, even when things are not clear, or the way forward is not obvious.
- Capable of building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Able to hold him/herself and others accountable to achieve goals and live up to commitments.
- Consistent in achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Flexible in approach and demeanor to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances.
- Excellent communication skills, including proofreading and business writing.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to respond to complex inquiries and independently research solutions.
- Must be comfortable communicating with Development staff, other employees, and vendors on complex matters related to donor services and stewardship.
- Experience in a high volume, non-profit service environment is strongly preferred.