Our client is one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information. They own and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premiere motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
- Creates and Communicates Brilliant Design.
- Keen eye for photography selection, cropping and color correction.
- Develop work that is consistent with UOR design quality and brand standards.
- Work closely with business teams.
- Communicate design intent in creative/partner meetings.
- Provides accurate time and capacity estimates.
- Pursues creative excellence by staying abreast of award-winning design and consumer engagement trends.
- Provides detailed direction to others as needed.
- Reviews all work to ensure quality, strategic integrity, and acceptance criteria.
- Responsible for creative work from concept to final execution.
- Helps facilitate input for creative meetings/presentation.
- Thorough understanding of user interface design best practices. Application of deliberate space, type and color theory.
- Experience partnering with copywriter.
- Exhibits clear understanding of web and usability standards and how they apply across multiple platforms.
- Experience in responsive design and the ability to talk through best practices with all working teams.
- Shows attention to detail and craftsmanship regardless of timeframe.
- Promotes data-informed solutions.
- Ability to build test scenarios, and make informed design decisions with usability feedback
- Welcomes comments and feedback with a can-do-attitude
- Expert experience with design application, Adobe Creative Cloud, and prototype and wireframe tools of the trade.
- Comfortable in a cross-functional team and open to ideas outside of direct team.
- Enthusiastically approaches challenges.
- Highly autonomous.