999 W Big Beaver Troy, MI 48084
Position: .NET Software Architect
Location: Remote work acceptable but must work Eastern Time zone core hours
Assignment Duration: Through December 2021
- We are looking for an experienced .NET Software Architect that will be responsible for examining existing system specifications and creating modernization plans for migrating both applications and data into a modern cloud-based environment.
- The ideal candidate will possess both strong technical and interpersonal skills, creativity in designing solutions that generate business value, and discipline in meeting project commitments.
- Experience migrating legacy applications to a C# .NET framework is also a requirement.
- Real world experience is required in using low code platforms such as PowerApps or OutSystems to solve business needs.
- The ideal candidate will possess both strong technical and interpersonal skills, creativity in designing solutions that generate business value, and discipline in meeting project commitments. They will also have hands-on experience implementing low code solutions and writing applications in C#.
- Solutioning deliverables will include current state analysis and future state requirements and solution design diagrams. Development duties will include analysis, design, prototyping, configuration/ programming and testing of new functions. In addition, the Solution Developer must:
- Collaborate with internal IT groups to analyze the current technology environment
- Work with end users to understand the pain points of their process and document the proposed solution
- Analyze business requirements to design a solution that identifies functions to be automated, includes desired features and details inputs and outputs for moderately complex projects
- Architect system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other systems and infrastructure
- Create a solution prototype and implementation strategy
- Develop or configure application components
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Ensure that deliverables meet or exceed functional, technical, and performance requirements
- Communicate clearly and effectively to influence and negotiate at all levels within the organization
- Work with limited direct supervision and exercise independent judgment.
- Excel in a team-oriented environment
- Consistently meet task deadlines while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Bachelor' s degree in computer science or related field.
- Minimum of 5-10 years programming background required including a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in applications modernization.
- 3 - 5+ years’ experience building new systems with C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core and SQL Server.
- 3+ years’ experience migrating legacy applications to modern architectures using low code solutions.
- Experience with hybrid data environments where an organization is performing a stepwise cloud migration and still has on-premises components while others are being moved into the cloud.
- Experience in an agile team environment with a good understanding of the principles of agile software development and how to apply them to real-world situations.