.NET Developer / ILE
30001 Van Dyke Ave Warren, MI 48093
.NET Developer (#6820)
Are you a car enthusiast that’ s curious about the other side of the auto-industry?
ektello is looking for a .NET Developer for one of the most iconic clients in Warren, MI. Our client is among the world’ s largest automakers. They’ re a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts. From electric cars to heavy-duty full-size trucks, they provide a complete range of vehicles that meets the needs and expectations of drivers on a global scale.
- Programming: C# (.NET environment), Object Oriented Concept, WinForms, Java, SharePoint know-how
- Tool development: Visual Studio 2015, Dev Express, Spreadsheet gear, Tee chart, SQL (database knowledge), PDF generation, Windows WorkFlow, Advanced Excel Based tools and Macros
- Proactive in programming and learning the tools, etc.: Must be able to develop software architecture, learn on the job, able to be work standalone if needed, and excellent communication. Experience building Desktop and Web Applications for large cross-functional organizations.
- Bachelor in Computer Science: Electrical engineering or Computer engineering.
- Experience: 3 years minimum
- This person will be working more within a work station: programming, tool developer (see below).
- Complexity analysis tool - Connects VDS(database) to GMLogic interface. User input MY, RPO and output would be possible configuration. User Version 2.2.0 - Active and many users we have
- Evaluation Report Tool - Version 1.0.0
- Functional Safety Reporting Tool - User can inputs, ARXML, DBC, LDF files and log files (CVS, FLG, VSB, CLG). Produces graph based on user signal selection.
- GVBR calendar - Version 22.214.171.124
- SCMT- Heavy users
- Serial Data Analysis tool
Location: Warren, MI
Duration: Long-term Contract (12+ months)
Pay Rate: $35/hr
I want you to love your job as much as I love mine – let’s find you that ideal fit! I promise to pull out all the stops for you, because what you want is what I want. Don’t worry about hours, either – I’ll be available to hash out your next career move any time.