AI-Bot .NET Developer
2000 S. Colorado Boulevard Suites 800 & 900 Denver, CO 80222
AI/Bot .NET Engineer III
- Develop AI/Bot full stack web components and features as part of an Agile team.
- Design, code, test and debug new product enhancements for our commercial software products
- Deliver maintainable and reusable solutions that follow cyber security standards and application performance benchmarks
- Embrace, implement and evangelize test automation as part of the fabric of the team
- Incorporate an agile mindset as it applies to software development, team collaboration and open communication.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Must work well in a Global environment across multiple time zones.
- Bachelor' s degree and 5+ years of related software development experience and applied knowledge using Agile Scrum software development life cycle, demonstrated understanding and implementation of software design principles such as SOLID, DI/IoC, Continuous Integration and TDD.
- Prior experience with MS BOT or other ChatBot technology, AI, ML, or NLP.
- We’ re a Microsoft shop, so experience working with the full Microsoft technology stack is preferred. Including .NET Core/C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET, MVC and Web API.
- Familiarity with other areas of a modern Web Stack: JSON/RESTful experience, Object Relation Mapping (ORM) such as Entity Framework, SaaS/PaaS, multi-tenancy application development, SQL Server development experience, GIT/TFS, confluence and JIRA.
- Proactive: Self driven to seek out information and solutions that deliver on project expectations.
- Microsoft BOT Builder v4
- Azure CLI & MSBOT & related CLI tools
- LUIS & QnAMaker cognitive modeling
- Understanding of security mechanisms such as secret, key, and token management.JO
- Cosmos DB, Application Insights telemetry, and Azure blob storage experience is a plus.
Location: This will be a remote role. The candidate can sit anywhere in the continental US but must be able to work well remotely. This person will also need to work with the Manila teams so must be comfortable working with Manila hours from time to time to check in, meet with, and coach the Manila team. Day to day, they will work normal US hours.
Travel: There will be a small amount of travel (~5-10%) which could be international or domestic.
Duration: 6-month Contract to Hire