1080 carribean way miami, FL 32803
Have you dreamed of traveling the world or working for a company that does? Have you seen yourself working in one of the largest travel Brands in the world? If that sounds like you then don’ t stop reading here!
ektello is searching for an Account Executive of Product Development to work for one of our top hospitality and tourism clients at the port of Miami. Our client is one of the top cruise line operators in the world.
- The Account Executive of Product Development-Caribbean Private Destinations will support all aspects of Caribbean Private Destination efforts.
- This role will assist with concept development that directly responds to consumer insights and will innovate and participate in the execution of what’ s next in terms of the vacation experience for the brand.
- Effective project management skills are essential to support Caribbean Private Destination initiatives while collaborating across the organization (Marketing, Newbuild, Hotel Operations, Deployment and Finance) to establish an effective product development process.
- Assist in Private Destinations concepting and execute the next generation of Private Destinations.
- Assist with the execution while continually enhancing our existing products within the Product Development-Caribbean Private Destinations team.
- Help the Insights & Analytics team and analyze data to influence and develop the product.
- Provide updates to roadmap and effectively project manage complex timelines and deliverables.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders from the various departments across the organization to understand how to adapt and evolve the strategy and product.
- Create presentations showcasing the business environment, current product positioning, competitive landscape, insights and data findings to share recommendations.
- Bachelor' s degree required
- 1-2 years business, product/brand marketing or operations experience preferred
- Ability to analyze data and research results to make recommendations
- Ability to apply strong analytical, financial, conceptual and strategic thinking
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to collaborate with others, plus the ability to build strong and sustainable relationships, and the capability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Willingness to take personal initiative
- Strong business acumen
- Attention to detail and follow-through
- Candidate must possess strong written and oral communication skills Attention to detail and follow-through Strong key computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- 1-2 years of experience in the travel/cruise industry
- Past Experience working with Architects/Designers/Creative & Innovation Consultants