221 River St Hoboken, New Jersey 07030
Do you think education is the most important thing in the world? Are you always learning and try to inspire others to learn about new skills and subjects? This role is for you!
ektello is seeking talent to fill our Accountant role for one of our top education professionals in the world in Hoboken, New Jersey. Our client strives to spread the benefits of education worldwide with an array of technologies, products, and services that cater address social and environmental impacts and needs.
- Reconciles bank accounts, posts information and balances general or subsidiary ledgers, processes payments and compiles segments of monthly closings, annual reports, etc.
- May contact other departments and/or outside agencies to resolve problems.
- Maintains ledger accounts and related activities for the production of financial statements and reports.
- Analyzes and prepares financial statements and reports such as income in inventory statements, balance sheets and statements of financial position.
- Prepare and Review Account Reconciliations Review and Approved month end entries Sox Reporting.
- Prepare Statutory Reporting for Parent Company Assist in Quarterly BS reviews Summarize and monitor restructuring and bonus accruals Other projects.
- BS in Accounting.
- Experience in Oracle or SAP.
- Strong Excel skills (Vlookup, Pivot Tables).
- 5-10 years’ experience.