Accounts Receivables/Credit Analyst
221 RIVER ST HOBOKEN, New Jersey 07030
Accounts Payable Analyst
Do you think education is the most important thing in the world? Are you always learning and try to inspire others to learn about new skills and subjects? This role is for you!
ektello is seeking talent to fill our Accounts Payable Analyst for one of our top education professionals in the world in Hoboken, NJ. Our client strives to spread the benefits of education worldwide with an array of technologies, products, and services that cater address social and environmental impacts and needs.
- Responsible for all accounts receivable activities, while achieving and maintaining corporate targets for ADD, DSO, past due balance reduction targets, and bad debt.
- Manages a customer base of 1500 – 3000 direct customers with an approximate average account balance ranging from as low as $1K to as high as $1M
- Responsible for Cash Collections and Credit Management for French-speaking customers in Quebec, Canada.
- Contact customers who didn’ t pay on time, discussing reasons, agree on next steps - over phone and email
- Make decisions about customers receiving their goods or not, in case order is blocked due to non-payment or other risk-related issues
- Timely and accurate reporting; When non-standard processes occur, the Credit Representative performs customer analysis and coordinates the necessary resolution with cross-functional peers.
- High degree of contact with our Sales Organization.
- Determine the customer’ s ongoing credit status; Typically, this can result in credit being rescinded, the account placed on credit hold until the balance is resolved
- Place account with third-party collection agency if necessary
- Responsible for end-to-end portfolio management for their assigned customers’ accounts
- Accountable for performing all collection activities for assigned customers in accordance with the company’ s credit policy and practices.
- Ensures adherence to SOX, internal controls.
- 4-year Bachelor’ s Degree in Finance, Accounting or other business-related concentration
- Fluent in French – Spoken and written
- Fluent in English – Spoken and written
- Excellent Communication skills
- 3 years in credit and collection area (business to business collections not consumer collections).
- Nice to Have: - Oracle