Ad Sales Planner
515 North State Street Chicago, IL 60654
Digital Ads Sales Planner
Our client is looking for energetic individuals to help support our growing organization. This person should be a strong communicator with the ability to multitask. If you are attention detailed and thrive in a results-based, sales environment then this could be the opportunity for you!
The Sales Planner position will be based in Chicago, and will closely align with the client’ s sales vertical strategy. This is a one year contracted role with the ability to extend for a further 6 months to a year.
S/he will be responsible to build supporting materials for our advertisers and manage an internal process of the campaign life cycle. Candidates should have familiarity with digital advertising and its relationship with traditional advertising. Experience with Excel, PowerPoint are a must.
- 2-3 years experience; media planning or buying experience a plus.
- 4-5 years of background in media space or who has agency or publisher background who have understanding of advertising landscape.
What You’ ll Be Doing
- Support Client Solutions Management team in executing advertisers campaign goals (both pre and post-sales)
- Manage the internal RFP process while ensuring timelines and goals are met
- Work cross functionally with varying departments (Ad Operations, Inventory, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to facilitate campaign execution.
- Develop a deep understanding of Samsung Ads products and sales offerings.
- Work with dedicated Client Solutions Manager to track proposals, analyze post campaign delivery and billing.
- Create processes as needed to streamline efficiencies while working with the CSM leadership team.
What You Bring
- An operational background or project management hybrid with the ability to multitask deliverables while creating and crafting proposals
- Strong Excel skills - pivot and Vlook-up.
Experienced working with or in Digital advertising agencies; knowledge of know Media Map, Impression, and CPM math component.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; Direct and frequent communicator.
- Flexible with (seasonal) overtime.
- Ability to manage the needs of multiple stakeholders and adhere to timelines.
- Process-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Independent and driven to succeed.
- True team player: takes full accountability for assigned tasks and believes in the importance of adhering to and communicating deadlines.
- Possesses an eye for details and takes pride in the materials he/she creates, mindful that the quality of that work has real impact on the business.
Meet Your Recruiter
To me, you’re more than just a resume – I work to show clients the whole YOU! I also offer guidance on your job search by providing market intelligence and honest feedback to help you work towards your goals.