Administrative Assistant I - Junior Finance Clerk
15 Enterprise, Suite 520 Aliso Viejo, California 92656
Junior Finance Clerk
If you have a passion for finance and want to work with one of the top 25 financial holding companies in the United States, then there could be an exciting opportunity for you!
ektello is hiring a Junior Finance Clerk for our client in Aliso Viejo, California. Our client has been around since 1919, but redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. They offer financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Our client has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full-service auto finance operations in the country, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
- Review loan packages for completeness, accuracy and preparation of closing documents that adhere to loan approval and funding processes.
- Ability to review a minimum of 30 files in a normal work day.
- Adhere to and monitor key funding matrix and share with manager inefficiencies and recommendations for new solutions.
- Manage the review and completion of properly executed auto finance contracts.
- Manage the time review and collections of required stipulations based on lender guidelines.
- Manage the proper verification of customers, employment and insurance coverage.
- Ensure internal service level agreements for file review and submission to lenders.
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Experience that supports proficiency in heavy clerical or file management/audit role combined. with customer telephone interaction and follow up. Loan processing strongly preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet assigned project deadlines in a timely manner.