633 3rd Avenue-5th fl New York, New York 10017
Our client is the world’ s largest private cancer center, that has devoted over 130 years to patient care, research, and educational programs!
Our client has unmatched experience in cancer studies and innovative in their approaches for cures. On top of being one of the health industry’ s cream of the crop, their patient empathy and care goes unmatched.
- Research credit card chargebacks/disputes.
- Correspond with donors and Gift Officers regarding returned checks.
- Track inventory for GADS and external vendors.
- Trouble-shoot and maintain folding/inserter and stamp machines.
- Work closely with GADS managers to ensure adequate coverage.
- Coordinate supplies orders.
- Review recorded calls for Quality Control and SLAs.
- Oversee correspondence related to returned or rejected donations.
- Respond to written requests and complaints from donors requiring a personalized written response by communicating directly with the donors by letter or by email whenever the response requires no specialized follow-up from other Development Department management or staff.
- Coordinate responses to written requests and complaints from donors whenever the response does require follow-up from other Development Department management and staff.
- Cross train with gift processing staff to provide back up and ongoing support as needed, especially during peak volume season.
- Provide assistance to fundraisers throughout the Development Department, including the establishment of tribute accounts, confirming the receipt of checks, and addressing any concerns they might have about the attributes of donations already processed.
- Work with GADS staff to ensure ongoing projects are on track.
- Oversee the smooth transition from messenger service to Virtual Remit Scanning, providing support to Donor Services team as needed.
- Monitor and track Returned Mail processing.
- Supervise the mail pick-up and distribution schedule and ensure calendar and coverage is maintained.
- Associate’ s degree
- 3-5 years development operations experience or experience in a comparable complex high-volume office environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office and other standard desktop applications required.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to be accurate in interpreting and entering data is essential as is a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent judgment required.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume processing environment required.
- Awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity and differences in learning styles required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Trouble shooting, problem solving and strong analytical skills a must.
- Bachelor’ s degree.
- Project management skills.