633 Third Avenue, 5th Floor New York, NY 10017
If you’ re passionate about the idea of working for one of the worlds most renowned cancer institutions, then look no further!
ektello is passionate about leading the search for the next Agile Coach in New York City to join our client the leading Cancer Research Hospital in the area.
This role is an exciting opportunity for an Agile Coach to participate and make an impact in an industry that is genuinely impacting the worlds’ health!
Our client is creating a Digital Accelerator, an environment where talent across multiple functions and disciplines work together to develop new digital solutions and re-imagine existing ones. It also serves as a hub for new ideas, innovations, testing, and the development of new digital products and services. It will be an incubator for building digital capabilities and will seed the infrastructure for a larger longer-term transformation.
We are seeking experienced Digital Talent to join our team and work on transformational products that will support:
PATIENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES: By providing the right treatments to the right patients at the right time, in the right setting, and for the right cost. Digital transformation will allow us to offer patients and their families more-convenient, personalized, and ultimately, more-affordable care.
RESEARCHERS: By speeding discovery from bench to bedside, and by centralizing clinical and research data. A transformation will establish the infrastructure that enables greater computational capabilities, including machine learning and AI. Our community of users will be able to share data and digital tools in ways that better harness the power of our data.
CLINICIANS: By creating better solutions for accessing patient information that is currently fragmented and improving the ease of use to address the administrative burden.
- A successful Agile Coach has a deep understanding of agile methodologies and can motivate the squad team to adapt agile ways of working.
- Builds effective teams
- Motivates others
- Manages diversity
- Organizational agility
- A leader and expert at executing plans, creating processes and efficiencies to drive the project from start to finish
- Able to handle multiple priorities and changes at once, and pivot from a technical standpoint
- Assess risks, escalate issues and find innovative solutions to move the project to completion
- Onboards resources to staff agile squads
- Assists in creating and building the team
- Coaches and motivates a diverse team to drive the project forward
- Evaluates squads agile maturity
- Guides agile squads through product lifecycle
- Ensures success of agile implementation
- 5-7 years experience in an agile environment
- 3+ years experience as a project manager
- Experience leading and coaching agile teams
- Experience working in digital projects with user experience & the end user in mind.
- Experience with people management & leadership with cross functional teams
- Experience working on technical projects
- Certified Scrum Master preferred