Analytics QA engineer
1050 Caribbean Way Miami, FL 33132
Analytics QA Engineer
Have you dreamed of traveling the world or working for a company that does? Have you seen yourself working in one of the largest travel Brands in the world? If that sounds like you then don’ t stop reading here!
ektello is searching for Analytics QA Engineer to work for one of our top hospitality and tourism clients in Miami, FL. Our client is one of the top cruise line operators in the world.
- Write working proxy server code which will be able to read HTTPS (SSL encrypted) traffic. (it possible to use BrowserMob proxy server code).
- Inside proxy server code need to make a function which can filter HTTP/S traffic (define particular URL or URL wild card of what traffic should be proxied).
- Create in that proxy server module that can generate custom CA certificates for JAVA keystore and for mobile (iOS and Android) application installation.
- Create connection between that proxy server and Appium server (it is preferable that proxy server would be embedded into Appium server).
- Make module that can start Appium and proxy servers from programming code, read HTTPS traffic and send it to the buffer or to the text file (without parsing).
- Create module that connect Appium server and mobile devices/emulators with changeable capabilities (manually) depends on device and OS (iOS, Android).
- Create Selenium mobile driver and Appium server connection with changeable capabilities.
- Make several (3-5) test cases to prove that this programming code working.
- Fluent and comfortable in Apium.
- Fluent and comfortable in Java.
- 1-2 years’ experience should be sufficient.