Android Developer / Software Engineer
29360 William Durant Blvd., Engineering South Warren, Michigan 48093
Android Developer/Software Engineer
Are you a car enthusiast that’ s curious about the other side of the auto-industry? Are you a tech saavy developer that is interested on improving the way we connect wirelessly?
ektello is looking for a Developer for one of the most iconic clients in Warren, Michigan. Our client is among the world’ s largest automakers. They’ re a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts. From electric cars to heavy-duty full-size trucks, they provide a complete range of vehicles that meets the needs and expectations of drivers on a global scale.
- Effort estimation.
- Unit/integration testing.
- Code debugging of Infotainment HMI systems.
- Assume a lead role for various practices and decisions in a highly collaborative, cross-functional, and Agile environment.
- HMI applications development using Android as front end.
- 4+ years of experience developing Android applications or Android middleware.
- Knowledge of Android components, framework and architecture.
- Experience with Android development toolkit and process.
- Experience with SCM tools - GIT, JIRA, Rational Team Concert, ClearCase or similar.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle management.
- At least 7-10 years of experience in software development/engineering with implementation experience across full lifecycle of software development.
- Experience in designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Strong expertise in software code analysis, requirements development, software review, identification of code metrics, and object-oriented design and analysis (OOA and OOD).
- Ability to evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation and to enforce standards.
- Experience in identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities for software development, design, and engineering areas.
- Strong experience in designing and implementing solutions for code asset management and reusable design patterns/frameworks and components.
- Experience in Automotive and/or portable consumer electronic devices.
- Prototype User Interface software development.
- Technical master' s degree in software engineering or management information systems.
- Experience in software development processes and methods
- Experience in .NET or Java development