Android Developer/Infotainment Lead Engineer 4
30001 Van Dyke Warren, MI 48093
Embedded Android Software Engineer (#6804)
Are you a car enthusiast that’ s curious about the other side of the auto-industry?
ektello is looking for an Embedded Android Software Engineer for one of the most iconic clients in Detroit, MI. Our client is among the world’ s largest automakers. They’ re a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts. From electric cars to heavy-duty full-size trucks, they provide a complete range of vehicles that meets the needs and expectations of drivers on a global scale.
The ideal candidate will have one of the following skill sets:
- Someone with an Embedded background w Automotive Experience, the client will train them on the Android/iOS platform
- A Solid Android Mobile developer that has embedded experience (on hardware or software). Then the client will teach them the CAN stuff.
********MUST HAVE TRUE HANDS ON DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE************
- Minimum bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related degree. Advanced degrees preferred.
- Software application development experience in automotive and/or portable consumer electronic devices in embedded domain
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience in POSIX, QNX, or Linux OS environments
- Experience with using and managing agile software development process.
- Commercial software development experience in C, C++, Java
- Prior embedded systems development experience is required
- Experience in developing and deploying products in global markets
- System-wide triage experience
- Demonstrated performance in a position requiring both high creativity and engineering technical excellence
- History of success in applying advanced technology to enhance usability of complex systems
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: Long-term Contract (12+ months)