Application Developer - Server Side
6649 Westwood Blvd Orlando, FL 32821
Application Developer Front End and Server Side
Skills Required: 1. 5+ years experience designing and implementing web applications.
3. Strong computer science fundamentals, including object oriented design, design patterns, data structures and algorithms.
4. Strong emphasis on delivering simple, readable, traceable, maintainable and performant code using application patterns and data structures as appropriate to the application
5. Strong emphasis on delivering simple, readable, traceable, maintainable, performant and secure code using, application of patterns and data structures as appropriate to the application
6. Experience with common software development tools, such as source control tools (e.g. GIT), build automation, and testing tools.
7. Understanding of relational and non-relational databases.
8. 2+ Years experience in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
9. Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately to all levels of the organization.
Ideal candidate also has a good general understanding of servers, networks, and hosting environments as well as a good grasp of data modeling, business logic, and user experience tenets.
Experience using React.js is a plus
Experience using Spring Boot is a plus.
Experience developing on Jahia is a plus.
Experience using the MuleSoft platform is a plus.
Experience using Application Servers such as Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere is a plus.
Experience using containers such as Docker is a plus.
Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus.