Application Monitoring Consultant
1000 Universal Studios Plaza orlando, FL 32819
Application Monitoring Consultant – W2 Contract up to 12 months
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also an experienced Application Monitoring Expert looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for an Application Monitoring Consultant for one of our top multimedia clients in Orlando, Florida. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
WHAT YOU’ LL BE DOING:
- The Application Monitoring team would be proactively identifying issues in order keep the business up and running versus reactive mode today which causes delays.
- The monitoring team would have a holistic view of the entire environment ecosystem and would be able to analyze all the data generated by alerts and tickets and see patterns.
- They can build automation into known issue resolution actions.
- The monitoring team will track and report service levels.
- Ultimately these actions would result in knowing there could be an outage before our end users experience issues, reducing the number of support calls and amount of system downtime while improving the time to resolution when problems do arise.
- In the future, once stability is gained with the current environment, the Monitoring team would be able to support additional releases and more applications.
- Oversee a group of 7 offshore consultants; responsible for the continuous set of “ eyes” that are closely analyzing system health and availability 365 days a year - 24X7.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Be able to understand basic server, network, application specifications – like CPU, RAM, Storage metrics.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours – including being available before and after hours and on weekends as needed to address critical SWAT events.
- Familiarity with Elastic Stack and SolarWinds products a plus.
- This team would partner with Release Management to understand new releases going into production to help contribute to ensuring the successful delivery of new functionality.
- Bachelor’ s degree required.