Application Support & Systems Trainer
500 Kirts Blvd Troy, Michigan 48084
Applications Support & Systems Trainer
ektello is actively seeking creative, innovative, team-oriented individuals who are passionate about bettering the client’ s brand and its ongoing mission to significantly enhance the way people live, work and play.
- Perform assigned/scheduled audits within the EMR system at the site level to assure compliance with policies, procedures, and processes/workflows and report accordingly.
- Providing onsite and teleconference EMR and device trainings as needed and scheduled, providing consistency in training both in presentation and data/education provided following established guidelines, procedures, and processes.
- Provide ongoing supplemental training for system updates, version changes.
- Monitor and complete HCHB Training Service Desk ticketing system requests.
- Assist the IT HCHB helpdesk as needed when deemed necessary by the supervisor.
- Schedule and conduct onsite trainings as requested and approved by the supervisor.
- Maintain documentation of trainings including attendees, topics/agenda, and needed follow-up. In addition: evaluates employee learning/training status and submits post training evaluation documents to the supervisor and respective Administrator.
- Communicate effectively with the ability to direct field staff/back office staff with all technical aspects related to the system and devices.
- Content expert for PointCare and back office operations/workflows.
- Ensures accuracy of information/education provided.
- Follows all established training guidelines, workflows, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to defuse/deescalate and redirect effectively if issues arise and escalate issues as appropriate to the supervisor.
- Performs these duties and all other duties as assigned without restrictions including travel as assigned by the supervisor.
- High School Diploma or a general equivalency degree (GED) required.
- One year of experience in the field of health services preferably Home Health and/or Hospice related work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all personnel levels within the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in personal computer use, including email, word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Ability to problem solve to root cause independently, analyze data, and communicate the outcome/resolution effectively to the requestor and/or employee/end user.
- Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with EMR system(s) is required. Ability to quickly learn new applications. Basic troubleshooting skill for computers/devices/software.
- Must display a Professional demeanor, dependable, and possess the ability to multi-task with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Must thrive in a dynamic; fast paced environment with the ability to quickly adapt to changes with a positive outlook/attitude.
- This individual must be able to work independently, be proactive, assertive and motivated to complete tasks and remove barriers to meet established goals.
- Bachelor’ s degree in related field.
- Knowledge of Home Health and/or Hospice regulations as it relates to CMS.