Appointments & Promotions Coordinator
633 3rd Avenue-5th fl New York, NY 10017
Appointments and Promotions Coordinator
- A good decision-maker, with proven success at making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Action-oriented and eager to embrace new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- An effective communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding.
- Resilient in recovering from setbacks and skilled at finding detours around obstacles.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to prioritize responsibilities
- Efficiently and with high degree of accuracy process the faculty appointments at Weill Cornell Medical College Handle the logistics and maintain the records for the Faculty Development Program Process the reappointments within the department Assist with other projects/tasks as needed
- A Bachelors degree (preferred) plus two years of experience providing office support in an office setting Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Access, Excel Ability to ensure privacy of sensitive and confidential information Excellent organizational skills
Professional Services Recruiter
I’ve been on both sides of the table when it comes to recruiting – working for them and now working as one for ektello; let me use my experience to help you navigate your job search journey! I strive to be respectful of your time and am available to answer any questions you might have when the time is convenient for you.