501 Boylston st. Boston, MA 07030
Do you think education is the most important thing in the world? Are you always learning and try to inspire others to learn about new skills and subjects? This role is for you!
ektello is seeking talent to fill our Assistant Supply Planner for one of our top education professionals in the world in Boston, MA. Our client strives to spread the benefits of education worldwide with an array of technologies, products, and services that cater address social and environmental impacts and needs.
The Supply Planner will be well versed in Oracle Supply Bench processes and will assist with the Supply Planning of all Higher Education products and packages. The Assistant Supply Planner will work with Supply Planner to understand ASCP inputs and execute to the ASCP to ensure availability of product. The Assistant Supply Planner will help facilitate both domestic and international supply for Pearson global product produced in North America.
- Assist with the Execution of ASCP planned orders to ensure compliance with inventory policies
- Manually create & release planned orders as required
- Monitor and update supplier constraints on inventory replenishment
- Manage movement and destruction of obsolete stock
- Manage packaging assembly work orders and kit down activities
- Outside processing of work orders as required
- Reconcile and communicate with supplier for priorities and production concerns
- Work with Sourcing and Purchasing to ensure ASCP plan is properly executed
- Experience working in Oracle Supply Bench
- Knowledge of advanced supply chain planning tools
- Knowledge of Oracle application inventory system
- Understanding of general publishing plans for paper, print and bind
- Knowledge of supply chain planning policies
- Solid understanding of master data and databases
- Strong skills in Microsoft excel (pivot tables, vlookups, hlookups)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understand of supply chain and inventory metrics
- Bachelor’ s Degree is required or equivalent years of experience
- Inventory planning certifications a plus