Associate Business Systems Analyst
1355 Remington Blvd - ÃÂ Chicago CCA Parts Dist Ct Bolingbrook, IL 60490
Are you a car enthusiast that’ s curious about the other side of the auto-industry?
ektello is looking for a Production Support Analyst for one of the most iconic clients in Bolingbrook, IL. Our client is among the world’ s largest automakers. They’ re a multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes vehicles and vehicle parts. From electric cars to heavy-duty full-size trucks, they provide a complete range of vehicles that meets the needs and expectations of drivers on a global scale.
Production Support Analyst (#6912)
- Entering parameters into Warehouse Mgmt. System (WMS) application for execution of order draws.
- Printing and sorting of pick tags, shipping documents, and daily reports.
- Use, operation, installation, configuration (hands on) of printers, thin clients, PC’ s, and scanners
- Perform IT and non-IT related business functions at Customer Sites.
- Maintaining and executing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Interface with Computer Room Operations teams located at various CCA sites, along with remote Application Owners.
- Assists in planning and implementing computer systems, coordinating of upgrades/enhancements to engineering business systems, coordinating information activities as necessary with other departments and/or divisions, and coordinating projects and activities with Supplier and Third Parties
- Uses and administers company technology practices, standards and procedures
- Assists in the assessment and documentation of business opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications and in eliciting and clearly defining and documenting, Customer needs and associated requirements
- Analyzes a variety of work processes and associated document and information flow
- Analyzes and documents logical relationships among the data, process or events
- Assists in implementing, new or enhanced applications into a production environment and in delivering new or enhanced applications utilizing a variety of formal methodologies and disciplines
- High level of sound logic and analytical ability where problems are unusual and difficult
- Highly developed oral and written communications skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Experience with networked data management systems
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology industry trends, directions and market experience; ability to relate them to own organization
- Knowledge of emerging technologies (new to company systems as well as those that are new to the information systems industry)
- Knowledge of tools, techniques and good practices for protecting the integrity of corporate data and associated processing, company technology practices, standards and procedures.
- Familiarity with company' s information architecture and information management methodologies Familiarity with the existing and planned software technology and the global, regional and local software architecture and infrastructure components Education and Experience
- No degree required, but technical undergraduate degree preferred, ideally in math, computer science, engineering, or related discipline with an information technology focus. Training in college level computer systems is preferred.
Location: Bolingbrook, Illinois - Parts Distribution Center (PDC)
Duration: Long-term contract (6-months plus)
Shift: Must be flexible and willing to work first or second shift
Physical: Must be able to pass a “ Fit for Work Physical”
Overtime: 5-10 hours per week
Pay Rate: ~$25/hr