Associate Customer Service Technical Support Analyst
445 HUTCHINSON AVENUE Columbus, OH 43235
Associate Project Coordinator
Do you think education is the most important thing in the world? Are you always learning and try to inspire others to learn about new skills and subjects? This role is for you!
ektello is seeking talent to fill our Associate Project Coordinator for one of our top education professionals in the world in Columbus, OH. Our client strives to spread the benefits of education worldwide with an array of technologies, products, and services that cater address social and environmental impacts and needs.
The Associate Quality Assurance Coordinator managers projects and executes processes to evaluate the quality and stability of the product and all product process, finding bugs and defects, and accurately communicating those issues to the production team to ensure pre-defined quality standards are met across all Higher Ed products. It is the responsibility of the Courseware QA team to ensure that the production team is aware of all known issues found during testing to make informed choices and prioritize work across all departments.
- Assist in the daily coordination of projects including; preparing and maintaining projects plans, budgets, and staffing requirements.
- Perform some administrative tasks such as arranging meetings, developing agendas, and preparing progress reports.
- Manage QA projects with internal testers or offshore vendors for digital products
- Manage reviews of print products with internal producers or offshore vendors
- Work with QA and Production teams to maintain comprehensive test plans based on product and courseware requirements, for both general and project-specific use, for all Higher Education products.
- Manage purchase order generation, processing and tracking
- Manage and validate project management and tracking data
- Monitor and track project schedules including JIRA tasks
- Assist in tracking bugs and defects and all fixes or mitigations and maintain all bug and defect tracking reports.
- Record Production and vendor problems and concerns in established tracking system.
- Assist with testing tasks as needed
- Delivers QA according to plans, budget and looks for eventual areas of financial optimization.
- Maintains communication with sister products in the portfolio.
- Manages vendors for schedule, budget, quality compliance and provide feedback on performance.
- Resolves bottlenecks and stability issues by maintaining a big picture understanding of interconnecting components for a particular course ware product.
- Responsible for content and final integration QA for the category.
- Responsible for applying content structure, enrichment and other compliance standards, and for identifying potential enhancements in this field.
- Flags areas of improvement in terms of QA, production or relationships with vendors in order to increase efficiency or reduce costs.
- 1 year of related experience preferred
- Bachelor’ s degree or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Project management skills required - Knowledge of bug tracking software such as JIRA, Mantis, and Bugzilla preferred.
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and prioritize multiple projects as they are assigned required.
- Ability to focus on and manage deadlines and deliverable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to work with varied staff members and personalities required.