Associate General Marketing Analyst
501 Boylston St Boston, MA 02116
Is education something that' s important to you? Are you always learning and wish to inspire others to learn about new skills and subjects? If so, here' s your chance to work with one of the leading educational software companies in the world!
ektello is seeking talent to fill our Associate General Marketing Analyst for one of our top education professionals in the world in Boston, MA. Our client strives to spread the benefits of education worldwide with an array of technologies, products, and services that cater to address social and environmental impacts and needs.
• Maintain marketing programs
• Execute existing and potential markets, product life cycle planning, etc.
• Coordinate technical product development
• Support product strategies and definition of promotional activities and product launch
• Responsibilities may also include technical sales support, product advertising/promotion; planning, developing, and implementing multiple channel programs, and supporting the development of market requirements for specific product(s) or product line(s).
• Associates Degree
• Strong track record of working on cross-functional teams
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage projects
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Good time management skills and organizational skills
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, collaborative climate
Digital, Creative & Marketing Recruiter
I’m the definition of a “people person”! Helping talent move forward in their careers is very rewarding for me. To achieve this, I make it my goal to be the expert on both my roles and my candidates, so that way I can make the best match for each.