Associate Program - Software Dev Engineer II
Dulles, VA 20166
12 month contract to potential hire
We are seeking a motivated engineer with 3-5 years of experience developing websites and web-services, working closely with graphic designers, product owners, and engineers to create a Website/Service that reaches a potentially massive-scale audience, that are of prime importance to the company.
- You will collaborate with other talented developers and designers to help maintain and deliver features in our Payment Portal, maintain and migrate away tech debt, and share responsibilities like app architecture/design reviews, code reviews, writing unit tests, and performance tuning.
- You will own and deliver - from the small must-do tasks to large, complex projects with many moving parts.
- Will value your opinions on our technical direction, best practices, product designs/ideas and team processes!
- You Must Have 3-5 years experience building websites, calls to back-end data repositories, and have a very good understanding of responsive design techniques for desktop and mobile.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills The quintessential teammate - great communicator, adaptable, supportive, hard working and enjoys a good laugh
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering .