Associate Video & Web Producer
900 Sylvan Ave Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey 07632
Are you familiar with one of the world’ s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a Digital Producer looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the Entertainment Industry?
ektello is looking for a Digital Producer for one of our top multimedia clients in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more
- Day-to-day publishing of numerous videos on a quick turnaround basis
- Work side-by-side with our client’ s video editors to rapidly turn around broadcast and digital original clips for our client’ s website.
- Ability to watch our client’ s interviews and identify key elements for video descriptions and roundups, generate copy, and add relevant video clips.
- Identify opportunities to creatively optimize broadcast TV content for use on digital and social platforms
- Find video to program and embed into relevant text stories and send to social platforms
- Set-up live streams and monitor for breaking news opportunities
- Collaborate with TV producers to expand the brand and video content on the website, and create compelling new ways to present
- Write text pieces to accompany newsworthy/buzzworthy videos from our client or other sources
- Pull archival footage to identify opportunities for original video content
- 2+ year experience in writing, producing, and/or editing in News or Internet related field including the ability to perform in a high-volume, multi-task/deadline oriented environment and fluency with word processing software is highly desired.
- Ability to make good, quick editorial decisions on video clip selection.
- Familiarity with content management systems or the ability to quickly learn new systems a plus.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed, including mornings, evenings, and/or weekends when necessary.
- Display smart news judgment and awareness of how to write compelling headlines and summarize videos to draw Internet viewers.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong Writing Skills
- BA in related field desired
- 2+ years of experience at large online content destination, such as a major online news site or financial newspaper.
- Digital video production experience, along with working knowledge of online content management systems (CMS) Ongoing knowledge of and interest in the business world and financial news is preferred.
- Solid understanding of web standards, design and usability, and common web and application architectures
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and multitask as needed based on different project requirements
- Knowledge of television production process is helpful
- Able to operate DSLR cameras and use lighting equipment a plus Experience with Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere editing software a plus