Associate Video & Web Producer
900 Sylvan Ave Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Are you familiar with one of the world' s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also digital producer looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for Digital Producer for one of our top multimedia clients in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
• 2+ year experience in writing, producing and editing in News or Internet-related field including the ability to perform in a high-volume, multitask/deadline-oriented environment, and fluency with word processing software is highly desired.
• Ability to make good, quick editorial decisions on video clip selection.
• Familiarity with content management systems or the ability to quickly learn new systems a plus.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed, including mornings, evenings, and weekends when necessary.
• Display smart news judgment and awareness of how to write compelling headlines and summarize videos to draw Internet viewers.
• Strong Writing Skills BA in related field desired.
• 2+ years of experience at a sizable online content destination, such as a primarily online news site or financial newspaper.
• Digital video production experience, along with working knowledge of online content management systems (CMS)
• Ongoing education of and interest in the business world and financial news is preferred.
• Solid understanding of web standards, design and usability, and standard web and application architectures
• Ability to work under deadline pressure and multitask as needed based on different project requirements
• Knowledge of television production process is helpful Able to operate DSLR cameras and use lighting equipment a plus
• Experience with Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere editing software a plus
• Day-to-day publishing of numerous videos on a quick turnaround basis.
• Work side-by-side with our client' s online video editors to rapidly turn around broadcast and digital original clips for the client' s website.
• Ability to watch client interviews and identify critical elements for video descriptions and roundups, generate copy, and add relevant video clips.
• Identify opportunities to creatively optimize broadcast TV content for use on digital and social platforms.
• Find video to program and embed into relevant text stories and send to social platforms.
• Set-up live streams and monitor for breaking news opportunities.
• Collaborate with TV producers to expand the brand and video content on the website, and create compelling new ways to present.
• Write text pieces to accompany newsworthy/buzzworthy videos from the client or other sources.
• Pull archival footage to identify opportunities for original video content.