440 S. Church St. charlotte, North Carolina 28202
If you have a passion for finance and want to work with one of the top 25 financial holding companies in the United States, then there could be an exciting opportunity for you!
ektello is hiring an experienced Auditor for our client in Charlotte, North Carolina. Our client has been around since 1919, but redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. They offer financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Our client has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full-service auto finance operations in the country, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
- Coordinate the performance of process and control walkthroughs.
- Lead the review and evaluation of existing and proposed internal controls.
- Work with management to provide insight into potential process improvements and support qualitative improvements in control operations to eliminate deficiencies.
- Monitor the status of identified issues and remediation efforts to ensure timely closure of findings.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience (public accounting, Audit, or related experience preferred).
- Experience testing and monitoring documentation standards (preparation of workpapers, flowcharting, narratives, walkthroughs, and control testing), is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of internal control concepts and auditing standards (Sarbanes Oxley experience a plus).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to support multiple assignments and stakeholders, prioritize workload for self, and coordinate with teammates to meet established team and individual deadlines.