Automation Engineer / Development Engineer
000 Plano, TX 75024
Software Development Engineer in Test / Automation engineer / Development engineer
6+ months contract
- Participate in automation requirements review, collaborate with solution provider during design review sessions.
- Interface with head unit suppliers on issues, questions and assigned tasks related to automation testing.
- Responsible for testing the designed solution by creating, modifying and execute automated test scripts.
- Report software issues and/or enhancement opportunities on the automated solution to TMNA Product Owner.
- Support and extend/enhance vendor-provided automation framework to support future requirements.
- Experience working in a dynamic environment including multiple parties such as TMNA team members, business partners and external suppliers.
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on experience in automated testing of Android and iOS mobile devices with open source tools (including, but not limited to Appium and UIAutomator)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with head unit testing, preferably (related but not limited to) Bluetooth, apps, handsfree calls and navigation functions.
- Experience in translating requirements into test artifacts and executing them
- Experience with agile and waterfall development cycles
- Experience in integrating software apps with AVC-LAN and CAN bus protocols