B2B Campaign Manager
888 Brannan St San Francisco, CA 94107
Have a passion for travel and world-class customer service?
ektello is currently hiring a B2B Campaign Manager for one of the most unique travel clients in San Francisco, CA. Our client provides magical travel experiences in 65, 000+ cities and 191 countries. With one of the world’ s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business, they have a place as one of the most iconic companies of this generation.
Our client is currently seeking a B2B Campaign Manager to join one of their team responsible for the company' s growth in the business travel segment. The role will report to the B2B Marketing Operations Manager.
• Work closely with stakeholders to develop the strategy, implement, and optimize comprehensive marketing plans and deliverables that create demand
• Determine the appropriate mix of campaign elements including webinars, content syndication, and content partnerships
• Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers, and thought leaders in the Future of Work space
• Build a strategic framework for influencer activities and building out the necessary infrastructure platforms
• Thorough understanding of the demand waterfall, and how to set and measure progress against goal attainment at each stage of the campaign
• Drive customer acquisition, cross-sell, and up-sell efforts to meet expected lead targets through a keen understanding of the most relevant and engaging content needed during the stages of a B2B sales cycle
• Consistently iterate and improve marketing programs through measurement and optimization
• Manage the interface with external agencies including media vendors, creative/digital agencies, writers, translation vendors, etc.
• Manage campaign timelines, resources, processes and technologies
Track and report on strategic, operational and tactical metrics using data to manage resource allocation, outcomes, and success
• 5 years experience managing demand generation, customer acquisition, and content syndication strategies for technology companies
• Strong knowledge of demand generation channels and vendors for best-performing outcomes
• Hands-on knowledge of best practices in B2B content syndication and a proven track record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
• An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on the quality of results
• A self-motivated individual; a good team player; someone who takes accountability and ownership of his/her work
• Excellent communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting
• Ability to think out of the box and test new, creative approaches and strategies
• Passion for results, measurement, and optimization to continuously drive ROI
• Familiarity with Salesforce, Marketing Automation, Excel, required