B2B Product Marketing Manager
888 Brannan St San Francisco, CA 94107
Have a passion for travel and world-class customer service?
ektello is currently hiring a Product Marketing Manager for one of the most unique travel clients in San Francisco, CA. Our client provides magical travel experiences in 65, 000+ cities and 191 countries. With one of the world’ s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business, they have a place as one of the most iconic companies of this generation.
This role will be responsible for driving the positioning and marketing for product launches for our client' s B2B audience for one of their projects. It will also include ideating and implementing marketing programs to drive awareness, adoption, and growth. This person will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams from sales, product management, engineering, experience design, content strategy, research, creative production, operations, policy, and PR, as well as external partners and stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working closely with a product organization, and will be comfortable leading and collaborating with both creative and technical teams.
• Become a B2B product expert, familiar with technical vernacular, an eye for design, and in-depth knowledge of the competitive set
• Lead creation of positioning and value propositions for new feature sets, end-user messaging, and asset production
• Influence product’ s strategy, user experience, and roadmap
• Monitor and analyze competitor landscape
• Own global product launches and adoption campaigns for new products & features
• Write project briefs and serve as a marketing POC for internal and external creative responsible for asset production
• Operate as both an individual contributor and a cross-functional teammate
• Champion the user in all decisions
• Support partner promotions, brand campaigns, and other marketing initiatives
• 4-6 years of product marketing experience; strong project management preferred
• Experience launching B2B products & working cross-functionally with a creative team, PR, product teams and sales teams
• Self-starter with the ability to thrive in ambiguity by combining innovative solutions with the horsepower to execute them
• Ability to smoothly transition from high-level strategic thinking to detailed execution
• Led global campaigns, creative communications, and other go-to-market initiatives
• Briefed and managed both in-house creative teams and external agencies