B2B Project Manager
888 Brannan St San Francisco, CA 94107
Have a passion for travel and world-class customer service?
ektello is currently hiring a Project Manager for one of the most unique travel clients in San Francisco, CA. Our client provides magical travel experiences in 65, 000+ cities and 191 countries. With one of the world’ s most effective approaches to building both an iconic brand and an incredibly successful business, they have a place as one of the most iconic companies of this generation.
This role will oversee the creative execution for B2B sales collateral & support the creative implementation of B2C marketing collateral. It will also be responsible for managing marketing landing pages (HOMEpage, partnership marketing pages, etc.). This person will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams from localization, sales operations, experience design, content strategy, research, creative production, policy, and PR, as well as external partners and stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working cross-functionally and will be comfortable executing and collaborating with both creative and other internal teams.
• Keep the sales enablement creative assets up to date based on new products & features
• Oversee creative development for 2-3 strategic sales enablement initiatives per quarter
• Become a B2B product expert and evangelist, familiar with technical vernacular, an eye for design, and deep understanding of our sales processes
• Contribute to positioning and value propositions, audience messaging, and asset production
• Influence the sales enablement roadmap in coordination with the Airbnb for Work Customer Lifecycle Manager
• Support global product launches and adoption campaigns for new products & features
• Support new and existing partnerships, brand campaigns, and other marketing initiatives
• Serve as the marketing point of contact for translations and production design
• Operate as both an individual contributor and a cross-functional teammate
• Champion the user in all decisions
• 3-4 years of project management experience; previous sales experience preferred
• Experience working cross-functionally with creative, PR, product, localization and sales teams
• Detail-oriented and can manage several moving projects at once
• Self-starter with the ability to thrive in ambiguity by combining innovative solutions with the horsepower to execute them
• Ability to create a detailed execution plan
• Anticipates problems before they become problems and provides operational solutions for how processes can be improved