Bilingual Project Manager
1 Rockefeller Plaza New York, NY 10020
Are you familiar with one of the world' s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a project manager looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
ektello is looking for a Bilingual Project Manager for one of our top multimedia clients in New York, NY. Our client boasts an impressive portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, world-renowned theme parks, a prominent motion picture company, and much more.
The Project Manager will work with and be supervised by the Operations Manager, the Sr. Production Manager and the Sr. Project Manager. The priority for the position will be handling communications and supporting productions by acting as the contact point between Agency/Vendors and the Creative Services department. We are looking for a person who’ s proactive, with knowledge of Project Management and production. But, most importantly, a go-getter with the ability to lead. We want an organized problem solver who is systematic, committed, and able to perform in a highly dynamic environment and add value to the creative process and project management.
• Assist in the creation of timely deliverable lists and submissions.
• Assist in the creation of Production Calendars (Gantt) with the internal team.
• Manage production calendar with vendors.
• Review with the Sr. Production Manager the rounds of materials submitted.
• Consolidate internal and client’ s feedback, including communication with vendors.
• Organize rounds of internal reviews.
• Support the Sr. Project Manager when it comes to request information/approval and delivery of materials to vendors and clients (the communication with clients won’ t be direct.)
• Direct communication/management of the relationship with his/her counterpart on the vendors’ side.
• Inputting daily status updates on Basecamp for the projects managed.
• Gather and prepare materials for internal, and vendors debrief.
• Review and confirm which received and missing materials for different projects.
• Create agendas and notes for internal and external meetings.
• Plan and establish priorities for his/her daily/weekly/monthly tasks.
• Create and backup materials on the Box platform.
• Feels comfortable with change, complexity, and quick-paced environments.
• Fully bilingual (Spanish-English), with excellent verbal and written skills.
• Over two years of experience working in Project Management or Brand Management at an advertising agency.
• Capacity to handle many projects at the same time, perform under pressure and keeping track of deadlines.
• Proven understanding of the roles played by creative, media and strategy in teams.
• Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills.
• Knowledge of Basecamp and Adobe Suite are a plus.
#INDHigh 6825 sp9-17