633 3rd Avenue-5th fl New York, NY 10017
If you’ re passionate about the idea of working for one of the worlds most renowned cancer institutions, then look no further!
ektello is passionate about leading the search for the next Billing Analyst in New York City to join our client the leading Cancer Research Hospital in the area. This role is an exciting opportunity for a Billing Analyst to participate and make an impact in an industry that is genuinely impacting the worlds’ health!
- Project Implementation and Organization: Initiates analysis of issues and ensures timely and accurate completion of assignments through effective planning and monitoring of progress against the project plan and/or instructions from manager.
- Data Management: Researches, organizes, tabulates and analyzes data from a variety of sources in order to ensure comprehensive and effective audits.
- Auditing: Conducts ad hoc and scheduled audits as directed by manager within established timeframes.
- Information Management: Maintains detailed policies and procedures to support Departmental adherence to billing compliance policies.
- Able to work well with others, energetic and positive
- An independent worker
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to produce accurate work under pressure
- Flexible to work different shifts and complete all assigned projects
- Proficient in computerized operations (MS Excel, Word and Access)You Have:
- Bachelor' s degree preferred
- Experience in Health or Finance related field is preferred