Brand Analytics Lead/Project Manager 3
100 Renaissance Center Detroit, MI 48243
The Brand Analytics Lead
Brand Analytics Lead possesses expert understanding of marketing analytics, measurement, and strategic insight. She or he works cross-functionally and collaboratively, leading data and analytic integration and assessment across web/platform operations, creative and media. She or he will serve as team lead for brand media and web analytics focused on marketing spend & performance reporting optimization & analysis. The lead also serves as a key point of contact for brand stakeholders, developing a deep understanding of each brand, identifying opportunities, and facilitating collaboration.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Lead development of marketing campaign performance objectives and measurements, lead post-campaign insights
- Direct production of cross-channel analyses for brand leadership including analyze data and provide actionable insight/recommendations to improve overall performance
- Manage brand tagging initiatives, implementation, best practices, and troubleshooting to ensure digital marketing efforts are measured accurately and appropriately
- Partner with agency teams to ensure data quality and accuracy
- Prioritize and direct ad-hoc analyses on marketing initiatives
- Direct cross-divisional marketing performance measurement standardization and success metrics
- Assist in institutionalization of marketing best practices and analytic technologies
- Identify, frame, and quantify marketing and advertising opportunities
- Drive continuous improvements and optimization through testing, measurement, and analysis
What are the top 3 Skill Sets this candidate must have?
- Ability to multitask and take on multiple projects at once
- Good time management skills. We are often working on many projects at once with different timelines. We need to be organized and manage our time wisely.
- Someone who has integrity. The purpose of our team is to be “ Switzerland”. Our job is to tell the brands that we support the good, bad, and ugly. We cannot be afraid to be honest.
What are you looking for in a person/candidate as you begin your search?
- I am looking for someone who is excited to come in to learn our team’ s processes while bringing a fresh perspective and is not afraid to share their own thoughts and opinions.
- Someone who can develop a story from analytics that will be valuable in helping the brand client teams learn.
- Someone who is not afraid to question or raise concerns. Curious and is not afraid to question something or someone.
- A leader; Someone who is organized.
- The person must be self-motivating. We are working from home and much of the work that we do is managing our own teams and brands.
- Someone who gets to know the brands that they are managing and ensures that they understand the business. Our clients appreciate when their lead is knowledgeable and can tell a story around analytics whether it is good or bad. Consistent communication with the different teams they are working with – agencies, brand clients, etc.
Manager Required Skills
Areas of Expertise:
- Analysis 1-3 yrs.
- Project Management 7-9 yrs.
- Ability to Work with Others < 1 yrs.
- Interpersonal Skills < 1 yrs.
- Oral and Written Communication Skills < 1 yrs.
- Professional Demeanor < 1 yrs.
- Cost Studies < 1 yrs.
- Earned Value Analysis < 1 yrs.
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 12+ month W2 Contract