Business Analyst 3
400 Renaissance Center Detroit, MI 48243
Business Analyst 3
- Accountable for the execution and maintenance of the onboarding, configuration, and access
- management business processes for the use of connected vehicle data across GM and by external
- Partners with the business and Information Technology to meet the internal and external connected
- vehicle data needs across the enterprise.
- Identifies requirements by interviewing customers, analyzing operations, determining project scope, documenting results, and preparing customer materials.
- Drives problem solutions by describing requirements, studying system capabilities; analyzing
- alternative solutions; preparing specifications and working with technical teams.
- Subject matter knowledge in consulting and advising business partners on ad hoc or undefined
- matters related to connected vehicle data.
- Accountable for validating API/data access results by defining and completing tests.
- Prepares customers to use APIs and access vehicle data by conducting training. Provides reference for customers by writing documentation; providing support and help.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Collect, process and performs analyses of vehicle data.
- Identify, adopt, and maintain appropriate tools and processes to analyze trends to drive the use of connected vehicle data for internal and external product/service needs.
- Track, analyze and report KPI’ s and trends of onboardings, defects and incidents to improve
- reliability and performance of the connected vehicle data platforms and services.
- Support the research, structuring and analyzing of vehicle data to support the building of business cases and new business models to drive greater value and utilization of connected vehicle data.
- Ensure proper stewardship of connected vehicle data through the execution of defined Data
- Governance process and policies. Diagnose and address data integrity issues.
- Proven business acumen and ability to work collaboratively and influence business stakeholders.
- Ability to proactively engage with diverse stakeholders to build consensus around
- recommendations and actions.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects at once without sacrificing quality.
- Strong verbal and written communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interpret structured problem statements and operationalize potential solutions from
- project team and client specifications.
- Excellent technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio). Capable of creating
- compelling presentations and complex spreadsheets. Quick learner of business software.
- Proficient with Hadoop/Hive/Hue, SQL, Oracle SQL Developer or other SQL query tools, Postman or other API Testing tools, REST APIs, Big Data concepts.
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 12+ month contract