Business Analyst 3
85 Challenger Road Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Self starter Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Power point*
- Project management experience and background who can hit the ground running.
- minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- will be spending most of the day coordinating meeting with various departments and integration team.
- must be proficient in excel, power point, and word.
- interview will be onsite and phone if needed for initial round.
- candidate will not be responsible for forecasting or financial budgeting.
The main function of a business operations specialist is to maintain vendor relationships, acting as a business analyst for non-IT projects or filling organizational roles above an administrative level, but below a management level. Other responsibilities may include maintaining all project management processes, including project goals, deadlines, metrics and budget. The business operations specialist usually reports to a project manager or director.
• Establish and maintain communication services across business units or from the project team to the organization.
• Maintain the storage and retrieval of all project communications data and business metrics.
• Review contracts, cost proposals and contract supplements.
• Establish and document business processes.
• Set up project and work breakdown structures.
• Track project budgets and expenditures, monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
• Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
• Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel; Enterprise Application experience a plus.
• Bachelor' s degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required.
• 2-4 years experience required.