900 Sylvan Ave Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Are you familiar with one of the world' s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information? Are you also a director looking for an innovative and exciting opportunity in the entertainment industry?
Qualifications/Requirements - Required
• B.S. degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or other technical discipline
• 3+ years of experience as a business analyst/Project Manager
• Critical thinking/problem solving skills
• Understanding of software design, underlying architecture and ability to work with technical staff on support and troubleshooting.
• Experience in facilitation and collaboration of business and technical resources. Requirements Gathering, SQL Queries, SQL, Citrix Ticking System - JIRA
• Effective interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
• Exceptional organization skills, drive for operational excellence and highly customer focused
• Strong project Management skills Qualifications/Requirements - Desired
• 2+ years Media/Entertainment Industry experience (desirable)
• Prior experience with content distribution/affiliate sales (highly desirable)
The incumbent is a key member of the Content Distribution technology team reporting to the Manager, Content Distribution Technology. She/he will assist with projects and production support of IT applications used by Finance and Operations groups within the Content Distribution division .
• Production Support and troubleshooting of application issues related to business applications.
• Maintain application configurations such as provisioning/de-provisioning of users, managing system tables and coordinating with internal application hosting team to managing user access to application.
• Manage the change control ticketing process and help coordinate with the infrastructure teams to implement application requirements in non-production and production environments, such as script and code deployments, request for back-ups, and adding users to domain groups, non-production environment application deployments.
• Work with business users, off shore resources and vendor in the creation of test documents, software testing and rollout of application upgrades.
• Perform requirements gathering and documentation of internal IT procedures, business process flows and business requirements.
• Build project plans and ensure that project outcomes are delivered on time within budget and timeline.